Two days of training with a program designed by Jordi Tosas to establish the theoretical and practical knowledge to run up mountains in the lightest way possible. Write us for information available dates.
The final challenge of the course is that we can climb safely, but with the minimum essential material to Aneto. But before we have to learn a lot of things:
– Choose the right material for an activity of this type, from crampons and clothing to a minimum of safety and hydration material.
– The correct techniques and biomechanics to optimize energy and avoid injuries.
– Plan routes, assess times, unevenness, alternatives and decision points.
– Correctly analyze the weather forecast before and during the outing.
– Learn to assess the risks and how far you can go.
A course with workshops and 100% practical explanations, so that you can enter the world of alpine running safely and guided by some of the best specialists in the field.
Training opens the doors of access to new adventures. It is not a simple two-day guided outing, it is about validating all the concepts of our “Mountaineering and Trail Running” course or those learned from experience, to ensure that your activities in the mountains are safer from this moment.